Terms and Conditions
TERMS and CONDITIONS for use of your Internet connection with Inspire Net Ltd.
As a subscriber to any of Inspire Net Ltd's services you agree:
- To pay the specified subscription and other charges (as indicated on the Inspire Net Web pages) for the services to which you subscribe.
- That you will pay all charges incurred by the accounts you have subscribed to.
- That you are responsible, at all times, for any use of the services to which you have subscribed.
- That you will maintain the security of your account(s). You agree to maintain the security of your password, and to change your password(s) when requested to do so by Inspire Net Ltd.
- You agree not to use the services you subscribed to for any illegal or unlawful act including, but not limited to, the uploading or transferring of any copyright files, pictures or software, without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Not to in any way cause, or help to cause, the security or integrity of this or any other computer system to be compromised.
- To be a responsible citizen of the Internet. To respect the privacy of other Internet users, and you agree that any messages you post to the internet (e.g. to newsgroups, RC etc.) will be posted only to areas where they are within the topic of the discussion for those groups and are not used for advertising purposes.
- To remove your e-mail from the mail server as soon as is reasonably possible to keep the space used by your files on the system below one megabyte. More space may be used if a special arrangement is made with Inspire Net Ltd in advance. We reserve the right to remove e-mail data in excess of two megabytes left on the mail server if NECESSARY if such prior arrangements have not been made.
- Not to send multiple unsolicited e-mail to anyone.
- Not to send multiple unsolicited e-mail to large numbers of people, including, but not limited to, advertising e-mail.
- Not to hold Inspire Net Ltd or its suppliers or resellers liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any other commercial damages, even if Inspire Net Ltd shall have been informed of the possibility of such damages or for any claim by any other party.
Inspire Net Ltd, as part of this agreement will:
- Utilise its best efforts to make all services available to subscribers. 24 hours per day where this is reasonably possible.
- Take all reasonable measures to restore the services offered as soon as reasonably possible in the event of any system malfunction. We take no responsibility for any consequential loss and Inspire Net's liability is limited to the value of its services provided.
- Monitor your usage of the system if necessary for the purpose of ensuring your use of the system is in accordance with the terms and conditions stated here.
- Ensure electronic mail is delivered where this is reasonably possible.
- Inform you, by e-mail or by posting a message in an appropriate location on our web site of any changes to any charge for using the services to which you have subscribed.
Inspire Net Ltd reserves the right to:
- Refuse the subscription to any services without giving a reason for such refusal.
- Terminate any, or all services that you have subscribed to if you violate any of the above conditions to which you have agreed.